myexperience/future

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

fred man is

myexperience/future

#1 Post by fred man is »

I had braces for 2 years on my top teeth only i also had a expander for 1 year it wasnt really all that bad
when i first got my expander i couldent say anything but i got used to it.
then i had a resting period which im currently in its where you get a break from being a braceface for about a year then i have to get braces again in 1 month this time im getting full braces (top and bottom) and elastics for 2 years. im accually kinda exited because ive never had full braces before now i can smile the colors red blue green orange i wanna get those colors.
do bottom braces feel weird

SpottedPickle

Re: myexperience/future

#2 Post by SpottedPickle »

I would think after so much you wouldn't be so excited! I cannot say if bottoms feel weird as I am not braced until Monday and that is only tops. I have heard the botto.s are the hardest to get used to.