Which toothbrush is best for braces!? I have found one!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

kppixie

Which toothbrush is best for braces!? I have found one!

#1 Post by kppixie »

Hello all, four months into my 6 month smiles experience having tried every toothbrush available to man, I have found the ultimate one! It is a Wisdom, clean between toothbrush, it is soft but wide and does not hurt or damage gums. I still use small brush to do the finer details, but I thought I would share this one with you! If you are in the UK they are for sale in Home Bargains for only 99p!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bracemyselfyall

Re: Which toothbrush is best for braces!? I have found one!

#2 Post by bracemyselfyall »

Mine is a Sonicare electric toothbrush. Expensive but does an excellent job.