Lower braces just fitted-an update with pics

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Louise

Lower braces just fitted-an update with pics

#1 Post by Louise »

Hi its Louise here. Last time I promised I would show some pics so here we go.

This pic is what my teeth look like at present after 7 months of treatment on my upper teeth. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of what they looked like before braces to show how much they have improved. Believe me my teeth were so crooked that this picture shows a vast improvement.

My front tooth on the right overlapped the other one and was very twisted. Now it doesn't overlap but is still slightly twisted and needs to come into line with the rest of the upper teeth. Also all the teeth on the left used to be situated further up my gums than the right side.

ImageImageImageImage