oh boy...tomorrow = big day :)

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Carrie

oh boy...tomorrow = big day :)

#1 Post by Carrie »

I'm finally getting braced TOMORROW :!: ....right now i'm feeling mixed emotions...excited...nervous...anxious...curious as well.... :roll:

tomorrow is for upper braces only...the bottom will go on next week...then 2-3 weeks after that, 4 extractions...yikes... :cry:

i'm looking fwd to tm...i think... :wink: ....we'll see :idea:

jennandtonic

#2 Post by jennandtonic »

Good luck! It isn't as bad as some say it is, it's just time consuming.

Der_Todesengel

Good lock Carrie!

#3 Post by Der_Todesengel »

Hey Carrie, that's great. I hope your treatment goes well. I've read your past posts about how you feel and whatnot. But don't worry, it doesn't hurt to have braces put on or anything. I had them and it only hurted a little bit when they put on the back bands. So you will be okay. :)

Kell

#4 Post by Kell »

Good luck!
Kelly
See my WWW link below.

Dexter

hi

#5 Post by Dexter »

Good Luck 4 tomorrow :-)
-Davy-

Carrie

#6 Post by Carrie »

Thanks so much everyone for your encouragement, I truly appreciate it :P

Sooo, as of now, my upper teeth are separated from the lips...lol...i have ceramic brackets put on this morning and it went pretty smooth...took about 40-45 mins approx and didn't really hurt much in the duration...i think it might be cuz it's not banded with the back molars yet because i need extractions in the next few weeks (1st molar and bicuspid=yikes yikes yikes)....so yea, i'm glad everything went fine today :D

Right now i'm feel bit of pressure but it's not too bad yet...the ortho said tomorrow when i wake up will likely be the "worst"... :shock: ....we'll see...

next thursday is bottom braces & i'll have the metal ones...i heard the metal ones scratches the lips more so i'm not toooo excited about it...lol...but i hope it'll be ok....

once again, thanks so much everyone for your kind words and support, this forum truly makes a big difference in so many ppl's braces journey :P

I'll keep everyone update as things progress...maybe some pix soon (once i figure out how to post pix...lol)....thanks again everyone :D

blueberry

#7 Post by blueberry »

hi carrie, i have to get 4 extractions too and im really nervous please let us know how it goes!
good luck with it all aswell!
you'll have to get some pics up too
take care love blue