drool

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Attagirl2

#16 Post by Attagirl2 »

Hi Tamsteve. Oh, yeah!!! I wake myself up when my face hits the wet spot!

About the dry mouth in the morning. The listerine has a high percentage of alchohol in it, which will dry out your mouth. Try diluting the Listerine with half water. (My dentist actually told me to do that years ago!) You will notice that your mouth doesn't get so dried out. The other thing is, you may be sleeping with your mouth open, which would also dry it out and that can lead to the "cotton mouth" syndrome....

Bracers, Drool On!!! (Maybe it is a right of passage?)
Had Damon 3 / Smart Clips for almost 2 years
Now in Hawley upper 10 hours/day, permanent lower retainers