I am sooo Hungry!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Silverwolftec2006

Eatting food again...

#31 Post by Silverwolftec2006 »

I am the last person to tell you about eatting mushy food the very first day or so of braces. I managed to chow down on egg salad and a half of a steak and cheese sandwich. I can tell you that I have had days were food was my worse enemy, especially after they put that horrid A chain on my upper left and right canines and bottoms too. Major ouch!! My teeth were so grumpy I had to manage with oatmeal and scrambled eggs for two days. I was not a happy camper!!!

Generally I eat most anything I can eat with out getting into much trouble with my ortho. I love to eat Cheerios and other types of no-no's with out milk or something to soften them. I am very carefull when I eat those things because I don't want to bend my wires. I now eat steak, pork chops, and other foods that require more chewing on my back teeth. It does get better as time goes on, but I won't kid you about eatting and getting certain adjustments for the first few days.. It is a major kill joy!! Best of wishes..
Dare to Dream. Work hard to Succeed. Remember to smile!!
It makes people wonder what you are up to!

[/url]