Newbie (*Now With Braces*)

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

xtrememkovr

#16 Post by xtrememkovr »

Your name fits you to a "T". Congrats on your b-day!
I'd sing - but bday's are for presents that you WANT and that make you happy! :oops:

Congrats again!
X.

Ravishing

#17 Post by Ravishing »

Thanks for the comments everyone. I can't wait to start seeing some movement soon. I'm glad I went with the ceramic uppers - they were worth the extra money.

Any idea why I have the little triangle bends in my wires? There's one on the bottom as well but barely visible. I didn't notice it until I got in the car so I never had a chance to ask when they did it.

Tin Indian - Is that a football reference? I'm not at all into sports and really know nothing about football :oops: . I'm originally from Canada so I can handle some hockey references but thats about it! Plus, I married the one guy in the world who could care less about sports so really I've learned nothing since moving down here. LOL
[/url]
Was braced for all 9 months of my pregnancy and managed to keep fresh elastics on during all 26 hours of labor!!

Ravishing

#18 Post by Ravishing »

I have movement!

Since getting braced I haven't been able to floss several of my bottom teeth that are crowded. I gave it a try again last night and was able to floss all but two of them. I can't see much of a change but I know that things are moving since I can now get floss in there.

My top front teeth have also been quite sore since last night so I think there is something happening with them as well.

I know its nothing really big to share but I'm still quite excited as this is the first evidence of movement that I have had.
[/url]
Was braced for all 9 months of my pregnancy and managed to keep fresh elastics on during all 26 hours of labor!!