Braced today at 48

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

timsmith

#16 Post by timsmith »

Hi Jalapeno,

Actually the best beer I have so far in my travels around NA is in a brew pub called Squatters in Salt Lake City. One of the owners is an English lady that brews a mean cask conditioned cream ale. Actually there are some good microbrewery beers here in Quebec but it's not like going down to a local UK pub!!

I'm in Texas next week, I'll see if I can find the beer you mentioned.

Tim

Clarity ceramic uppers, In Ovation metal lowers, 18 by 25 archwires and powerchain on top front 4

jalapeno

#17 Post by jalapeno »

Tim,

I've been to that place, was there on business about 6 years ago. What we thought was a dry town and ended up there and had what is probably the best beer I've ever had in the US. Was gobsmacked to get such a great pint in Utah of all places.

I'll bet western Canada or B.C. has some good IPAs.

Jalapeno

timsmith

#18 Post by timsmith »

Small world!

What line are you in Jalapeno, I am in Aerospace with Bombardier in Montreal?

It's quite amazing how many of my male collegues are currently sporting metal mouths. I had a meeting yesterday with a potential supplier and their VP Engineering was also sporting a full metal grin! I do not feel at all odd about this, should have done it years ago.

I have not tried much beer in BC but I can recommend the wines from the Okenargen valley region of which Kelowna is about the centre. Very good Merlot's and Cabernet's at good prices.

Tim

Clarity ceramic uppers, In Ovation metal lowers, 18 by 25 archwires and powerchain on top front 4

jalapeno

#19 Post by jalapeno »

Tim,

I'm in the internet switching and routing business; I work for an equipment maker. Over the years quite a few people in my line of work show up with grillwork because a lot of us weren't born in the US so have to sort the choppers later in life. I'm 43.

Funny, I've only been to SLC once, but sussed that brewpub out by day two...

Quite liked SLC surprisingly.

-J