Now im disgusted!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Granola

#31 Post by Granola »

I've never said anything negative about the tech directly to the office, but rather, just asked for the techs I've wanted. I think that way you can get what you need without making it awkward as you walk by the person who you are avoiding.
Uppers placed 2/8/06--Inspire ICE ceramics
Lower (stainless) placed 2/23/06
Treatment time: 17 months (estimated was 12-18 months)
Debonded: July 11th, 2007
Next appointment: June 2008 for retainer & nightguard check

chillin-in-grilz

#32 Post by chillin-in-grilz »

The orthos assistant clips them no matter how short it is., the only complaint I have is waiting for ever just to get a measly wire clipped.

even worse have to wait a few days
Brace Free February 17th, 2009

Braces January 29, 2007

Chiwawamom

#33 Post by Chiwawamom »

My ortho has this electric file thing....sounded like he was drilling a tooth, but in fact he just filed it down because my pokey wire was too short to cut too.