Anni's Braces Story - Braces are off!!!! Pics Page 9!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

KateinCO

Neato!

#76 Post by KateinCO »

Hey Anni --

That is just so darn cool!! Your progress is really inspiring. I am now sitting here trying to take pictures of my mouth ... if anyone looks in the window they will be really perplexed!! I hope I will see similar progress soon, but since I just got my braces on Thursday, I think I may need to wait awhile!!

Best wishes, you are almost there!!

Kate in Colorado

flesh-was-sweet

#77 Post by flesh-was-sweet »

Thanks Karen and Kate!

Karen - yes I am really stoked!! My nance button is coming off at the next appointment so I can't wait haha!

Kate - thanks :D I hope your braces journey goes brilliantly, thanks for saying my progress is inspiring! You'll be surprised how quickly your teeth move, after 6 weeks my top row were pretty much in line!

Look forward to seeing your progress, I'll keep an eye out!

Anni

flesh-was-sweet

#78 Post by flesh-was-sweet »

Hi Everyone!

Wow...I kept meaning to post in here again but didn't realise it had been almost 5 months!

I've had a lot going on, I haven't been very well which stalled my ortho treatment while I was receiving other treatment but I finally had an adjustment last week and it went well.

My release date is August :)

I was going to take pics but my gums are very swollen since the last adjustment so I'll wait til it goes down.

I hope everyone is doing well, I see KK has disappeared, what happened there?

Anyway I've enjoyed seeing the progress everyone has made and can't wait to see more :)

Anni

flesh-was-sweet

#79 Post by flesh-was-sweet »

Actually, here's a pic, excuse the angle my head is at, I must've had a couple of shandies before I took that photo.

The bottom row are a royal mess to me, because I was missing a tooth on the lower back from before so my midline is off, but they're going to shape the teeth when the braces come off and they've promised me I won't see it.

Also you can see the teeth on the upper row on the right have come too far down, so they've repositioned the brackets to pull them back up again.

Extraction gaps are now closed!

KateinCO

Hooray!!

#80 Post by KateinCO »

Anni -

Your teeth look fantastic - I am so excited that you have a release date!! I will be thinking of you and wishing you good luck in August!!

Cheers from Colorado,
Kate

[/url]

flesh-was-sweet

#81 Post by flesh-was-sweet »

Hiya everyone :)

I haven't had much to report so I've been lurking about the forums for a few months!

I'm *almost* done with my braces, I have one pesky tooth that isn't ready yet so my debanding date is now October - nevermind, they're looking good!

What I wanted to ask everyone, I'm a little concerned about this, the outer edges of my 2 front teeth have become a little transparent!

I don't drink fizzy juice, alcohol or fruit juice, I have a good diet, I'm only 22, does this sound like something I should be concerned about?? The teeth aren't sore or sensitive, they're not yellowing etc, they look completely normal apart from the transparent edges!

I'd like to think that if there was a problem, then my ortho would've noticed, but I guess he's only concerned about my braces and not the health of my teeth?

The only thing I can think of is, for a few months, those 2 teeth were hitting the brackets on the bottom row, is it possible they've been worn down?

Any info or advice greatly appreciated!

I hope you are all well!

Anni

flesh-was-sweet

#82 Post by flesh-was-sweet »

Sorry for the lack of updates, I haven't been very well and have been in and out of hospital.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know - I'll be brace free at 9am on November 11th!!

It has taken slightly longer than expected, but never mind, i'll post pics when I get them!!

Anni

flesh-was-sweet

#83 Post by flesh-was-sweet »

Oh oh oh - and before I forget - today, Sept 24th - is my 23rd birthday!!

*melissa*

#84 Post by *melissa* »

happy birthday Anni! cant wait to see pics when you are brace free!!! :D

flesh-was-sweet

#85 Post by flesh-was-sweet »

Thanks Melissa!

lilfoot1112

#86 Post by lilfoot1112 »

:-V Happy B-lated Birthday :-)o Hey is your debanding date November 12? if it is happy debanding I turn 27 that day :D

I had my braces on for 3 years 4 months and 24 days that would be a grand total of 1220 days

jxds

#87 Post by jxds »

Wow, anni, happy birthday and conratulations on your close debanding day! I wish I'd be in the same stage as you!
Yor teeth look awesome!

flesh-was-sweet

#88 Post by flesh-was-sweet »

Thanks bracedagain!

NO worries - always exciting to see your progress!

lilfoot1112 - thank you!! November 13th :D It was going to be the 11th, but I realised I have an appointment with my GP that day so had to re-schedule my ortho! I hope you have a great Birthday :D

Thanks jxds! Soon you'll be brace free also - the time will fly past!

Flaka

#89 Post by Flaka »

Congrats on getting a debanding date, your teeth are looking great :jump:

spinninglaura

#90 Post by spinninglaura »

hey

Just looked through your story and photos... I can not believe how amazing your results are. Im a week in to my journey and am starting to wonder if all the things my ortho promissed me are possible!!! But seeing your photos show brilliant results!!
I Cant wait to have that comparison between how my teeth are now and what they will be like!

Thank you for sharing your story... and YAY to nearly being done!

Laura