my ortho NEVER asks me!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

AustinWired

#16 Post by AustinWired »

I only did colors twice- once pink and once light blue. The blue was the best. They actually made my teeth look whiter, and they didn't change colors at all. I was worried that they might turn green.

The pink ones were okay, but I was told on the first day that it looked like I had chewed up one of those pink tablets that stick to your plaque so you know where you need to brush. (That was my boss speaking...the wife of a dentist!) Needless to say, I didn't get pink again after that.
Braced 1/27/2005
De-Braced 12/5/2005
Ceramic brackets, now in Essix retainers!

venusasaboy

#17 Post by venusasaboy »

this is me with silver ligs on clear braces...which is the best color to get cause it doesn't stain or look funny. i think people look funny with the clear or white ligs on ceramic braces..it makes them look like..chunky or something haha!

[Sorry, the Admin thinks that your photo was a little too revealing and inappropriate for the message board, so it was deleted from this post]
I'm going to have braces forever :[

Jules

#18 Post by Jules »

If you click on my www you can see purple on stained teeth ... apart from it being my favourite colour ... I do really love it on my teeth!
KK: Thanks for the pic! I really am leaning toward purple. I just hope it doesn't shock my corporate world bosses and co-workers too much!

ELASTICS ARE THE EVILEST THINGS IN THE WORLD!!!

Yayme!

#19 Post by Yayme! »

thanks for the pic venusasaboy. I think silver on ceramic look good!

KJM

#20 Post by KJM »

I always get asked what color I want. We have a business trip coming up in January so I got silver ligs this time and the assistant told me that I was being "boring" LOL She wanted me to get red and green.
I got a light blue last time and I thought it made my teeth more yellow looking than the silver but I think that it was the shade of blue that I choose.
I say go ahead and ask, and pick what you like. I mean hey, have fun with it!! If you like purple then go with purple!
~*~ Kim ~*~

Next Appointment #14: Feb 26,2007

Ledatru

#21 Post by Ledatru »

You took a picture of yourself naked?

Well I always get clear for mine, never tried any other color. My dentist says, "Ha, typical boy! All boys choose clear."
Ledatru