Happy Braced Day to Me!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

samantha_lou

#16 Post by samantha_lou »

Your braces look great Jenny! I'm sure you will feel a lot more confident in work and dealing with your clients once this is done, and you know that you can flash a really amazing smile. Your teeth have a great color and shape to them, you're really going to have amazing results from wearing the braces. Its also great you have such a supportive husband-to-be, thats an important factor. Fortunately, my husband is totally positive about me having braces aswell, which makes the whole decision to go through treatment a lot easier.