Bottoms On!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

hannah164

#16 Post by hannah164 »

Lucifina!

Congratulations on getting bottom braces! THat's a huge step in your treamtent! YAY! :-#) :thumbsup: :dance:

Sorry to hear that they're causing you so much pain! I totally know what you're going thru! :( I found my bottom braces to be at least twice as painful as uppers! :shock: I was on soft foods for a while, partly because of my wacked out bite! :?

I totally agree with Dadio! They are so much harder to keep clean! You have all this old food stuck in there and its so embarrassing! :oops: I think they are spaced closer together too!

I also am seeing a lot more progress with my lowers even after only 4 months! :D I can too "hear" and feel and see progress with them so we must both be crazy! :crazy: I can really "hear" my previously impacted canine move, its still pretty loose but its seen a lot of progress lately!

Hope you are feeling better especially with those nasty migraines! I have one right now but that has nothing to do with my braces currently! :roll:

Good luck and keep us posted!

~Hannah :frogbraces:

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05
Last Adjustment: February 28, 2006 where they gave me a new bottom wire and attached my impacted canine, newly bracketed, to the wire! OUCH!

Lucifina

#17 Post by Lucifina »

Yes! Spongy! That is it! :D That is the feeling but there is a creaking noise that I can hear in my head...I know it is just in my head because my husband cannot hear it. :wink:
~Luci~ Image
It will all be worth it in the end!
UpdatedSiteImage