OK,i am a bit pissed off

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SamanthaClavier

#16 Post by SamanthaClavier »

he ran out of pain pills three days ago.mon evening.he called and said he needed more (they gave him 16 oxycodone /apap 7.5-500mg)well i called at 3:30 and she said they closed at 4pm so we RUSHED to get to the office,we got there 5min before 4pm and the doc had already left.so she gave him an 1-800 emergncy #.ok well we SHOULD have got that in the first place.but sence he had to see the doc before he got scripes SO WE THOUGHT,we waited b/c i had left over(oxcodone/apap 5/500)(when i had my tonsils and adnoides out?!?!? cant spell it)well come to find out they are closed on tuesdays W.T.F who in this world IS CLOSED on a FREAKING tuesday! (sry this is just a new world of b.s i never knew about)

he is getting spacers in the morning and we will talk to them about it(ill ask if anyone has complained b/c i am mad)you know the ortho recmended him so i would THINK we wouldnt have b.s but i THINK to much :(

SamanthaClavier

#17 Post by SamanthaClavier »

He "tried" to explain why itcost $245 more.I dont know if anyone else has read my other posts.Justin was a "fighter" (meaning he was moving "ALOT" so they had to give him more sadation(then they had to give him ANOTHER drug to wake him up) thats how it ended up being $245 more.It would be EASIER for them to eaxplain to me BEFORE i even left the office that it was going to be more.She knew i pade half.

I just went ahead and paid it off today. I just dont want anything else on my plate i have to worry about LOL