TADS

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

TWild

TADS

#1 Post by TWild »

Anyone here with TADS? I just got TADS put in on Thursday (3rd) to close my gaps up top. The soreness is almost gone and I'm not as scared to eat :lol: Much better than having to wear headgear though!

Jen8626

#2 Post by Jen8626 »

Hi, I think there's a big topic on TADs here, try searching the subject in the search menu. I might be getting TADs, at the moment I have a nance palatal arch to keep teeth back and elastics to close gaps and power chains, all sorts of gizmos!

Did it hurt putting the TADs in??

Jenx

TWild

#3 Post by TWild »

Thanks, I'll look for it!

It wasn't too bad. Every once in a while I would feel a sharp pain, but that's about it. It's a little sore still today, but not much.

treetornkee2

#4 Post by treetornkee2 »

Hey I have progress pics of my braces with TADs. Check it out:

http://archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=35645