Anni's Braces Story - Braces are off!!!! Pics Page 9!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

flesh-was-sweet

#106 Post by flesh-was-sweet »

Aw thanks guys!

I've been thoroughly enjoying my new smile :)

On Saturday night I had a bit of a moment though, I was eating some crisps and felt a sort of scratch at the back of my mouth, I looked in the mirror, and saw the tip of a wisdom tooth :(

They did X-ray the wisdom teeth before I was braced in 2006, and just said they were fine and they'd leave them as they were, all 4 are slightly impacted, but they said it wasn't a problem.

I am making double sure I wear my retainer as close to 24 hours a day as possible to make sure my teeth don't move, but I'm really scared that this wisdom tooth will force my newly straightened teeth to shift, I'd be devastated if that happened :(

I think maybe I'll make an appointment with my regular dentist to see if she can check it out for me, but I know they won't remove wisdom teeth on the NHS anymore unless they decay or cause gum disease, so I don't think they're going to remove mine if they start to push on my other teeth.

I guess it's a case of wait and see :?

johannamar19

HI!

#107 Post by johannamar19 »

You're teeth look beautiful ! ! Cant wait to mine come off..! =)

flesh-was-sweet

#108 Post by flesh-was-sweet »

Hi all!

I've just been having a nosy on the board!

Well it has been almost 9 months since my braces were removed and I have to say this really was the best thing I ever did - I still get compliments on my teeth all the time!

I still wear my retainers at night, I wouldn't say my teeth have moved at all, the top certainly haven't.

I want to see everyone's progress!!

Ladybird

#109 Post by Ladybird »

Wow what a transformation, your teeth look amazing!

It's looking at pics like this that reminds me it will all be worth while :D

wallywest

#110 Post by wallywest »

Wow what a transformation, your teeth look amazing!

It's looking at pics like this that reminds me it will all be worth while
I second that , If i were I wouldnt be able to stop smiling !

jubilant102938

#111 Post by jubilant102938 »

Oh my god, Anni, I don't know you personally, but your teeth look amazing!!!!!!!
I just got my braces today for both upper and bottom, and I wish my teeth will look good as half as yours do in 2 years.
Congrats!
Did the treatment fix your TMJ problem?

cosmo

#112 Post by cosmo »

absolutely gorgeous congrats~!

My Brace Story:
http://archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.p ... highlight=
1st Adjustment: 6/12/10-wire .014, top n bottom

follow my blog @ http://www.honneyinthesun.com

flesh-was-sweet

#113 Post by flesh-was-sweet »

Thank you!

I like to come back here every so often to see how everyone is getting along!