NAHKY's Long Bracial Journey - New Pics Pg 16

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

chrisk

#181 Post by chrisk »

Congratulations Nahky. Good to hear that you finally have a debanding date. That makes you second in line from the June-August bunch of surgery cases to have your braces off.

It's a fantastic feeling when the braces come off and you finally get to see your teeth braces-free. I didn't expect mine to look as good as they did, and after having had braces on for so long , it isn't something you can imagine. I haven't stopped smiling in the last week since mine came off.
The best thing is being able to eat food and not take half an hour to get everything out of your braces, and brushing and flossing is SO MUCH easier.

I'm looking forward to seeing your photos.

todddutton

#182 Post by todddutton »

Congratulations on your upcoming D-Day. Mine is coming up on the 22nd. Yeah!

You're story has been inspirational. Good luck and ENJOY!

emily25

#183 Post by emily25 »

Congratz on getting your date for the braces removal, ive really enjoyed reading your story, you've been through alot to get to where you are now and soon it will be over :) enjoy your new improved teeth and goodluck for the future :wink:

lionfish

#184 Post by lionfish »

Have only just found this, fantastic news, you must be so pleased.

nahky
Location: Australia, , braced on 8 MAR '05 - Debraced: 28th FEB '07

#185 Post by nahky »

Today is the day

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

in less than 3 hours, i'll be debraced (is it called debonded? i dunno) either way, its happening and im stoked.

Thankyou everyone for their comments

i'll be sure to post pics , and hopefully book a whitening session with my dentist :)

i'll tell yall how it all goes :P (its emoticon central here)
Nahhs, Jaw Surgery 'n all<
Progress Pictures on Pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13 Debracing/Teeth Whitening Pictures on Pg 16

Lower JAW Surgery: May 2006 Debraced: March 2007

nvcarissa

#186 Post by nvcarissa »

I can't wait to see your new smile! :D It's going to be fabulous!

Braced 5/11/05, BSSO with advancement 6/21/06, Debanded: 8/1/07. Click on www for my braces story.

joney

#187 Post by joney »

Fantastic news you must be so delighted, your teeth and profile look great. Enjoy your freedom.

Regards
Joney
2 Extractions 2nd November 2006
Brace On 10th November 2006
Top brace off 26 June 2008 (19 1/2 months)

nahky
Location: Australia, , braced on 8 MAR '05 - Debraced: 28th FEB '07

#188 Post by nahky »

TA DA! Oral Freedom!!
Well, it finally happened. The removal process wasnt pleasant, but it did the job.

I was greeted by the lady who first put on my braces. This time around, she was here to get em off.

My debracing story is like any other, Strated with her clipping the brackets off. Then removing those tight bands. Then the whole archire came off.

The glur scraping was the most unpleasant. She had to use laot of forcing. Was slightly painful, but bearable. All for a good cause i told her.

Then the polishing. Then i ran my tongue over both rows, splendid. All that hardware was out of my mouth, and it felt amazing. When i looked in the mirror, i coudlnt beleive it, everything looked so staight. and i had so many teeth!!]

She commended me on my upkeep of my teeth and said i have an excellent result. Then popped some goop in my mouth to make the mould for the retainers.

2 years Ago, When it all strated with my underbite

Few hours before Debracing - With my lovely elastics

Today- Teeth are so much brighter wihtout braces

Im very satisfied. And im glad i didnt have white squares where the braces used to be. Thats what i was afriad of. Although a slight tinge my teeth are. I went to the dentist the same day for a cleaning. finally had a decent clean and scale without the braces. May do the whitening thing from the dentist home kits later on. The dentist said i ahd some uneven discolouration on my canines which isnt bad but it can be evened out with whitening.

I asked if he could shape some of my teeth, the bottoms ones more so. Becuase i used to have an underbite, the edges have really remained untouched, thats why they area bit sharp and translucent. He said i really shouldnt because it s a good thing, that it looks "youthful' and thats the look he likes to acheieve when he does restoration for patients....He said they may strat wearing down on their own through naturaly wear n tear of me eating. Not a big deal...

Today i get my retainers. :)

All in all, im one happy chappy!
Nahhs, Jaw Surgery 'n all<
Progress Pictures on Pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13 Debracing/Teeth Whitening Pictures on Pg 16

Lower JAW Surgery: May 2006 Debraced: March 2007

Nawners

#189 Post by Nawners »

Outstanding results!!!!! :shock: :D

Congratulations on your d-day. Good to hear that you are so happy with the outcome!
~There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus~

lionfish

#190 Post by lionfish »

Absolutely fantastic, jason. Congratulations.

josephine

#191 Post by josephine »

Fantastic news and fantastic results! You have gone through so much to get here . . . many congratulations. Enjoy your fabulous new smile! :jump:

Rebelda

Wow....

#192 Post by Rebelda »

Your story and outcome is so AMAZING!!! I love your profile--beautiful. I am in the same boat as you were...in the process of getting braced and then having surgery for an underbite. Makes the wait easier when I read these awesome stories. Thank you! :D

alexa

#193 Post by alexa »

Congrats! Your teeth look great! :D
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

Granola

#194 Post by Granola »

Wow, you must be so happy. I've been following your story, and am ecstatic that you are enjoying such a fabulous result. Your smile is one that anyone would be proud to have. You look great! Congratulations. :D
Uppers placed 2/8/06--Inspire ICE ceramics
Lower (stainless) placed 2/23/06
Treatment time: 17 months (estimated was 12-18 months)
Debonded: July 11th, 2007
Next appointment: June 2008 for retainer & nightguard check

nvcarissa

#195 Post by nvcarissa »

Absolutely FABULOUS results! What a gorgeous smile you have. More pictures!!

:-88
:-88 :-88 :-88
:-88 :-88 :-88 :-88 :-88
:-88 :-88 :-88
:-88

Braced 5/11/05, BSSO with advancement 6/21/06, Debanded: 8/1/07. Click on www for my braces story.