Poll: What has been your favorite lig design?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

cleozar2007

#16 Post by cleozar2007 »

I, like Jay and Leslie022, have self-ligating brackets. My ortho's office still puts ligs on though. They say its for comfort, and you don't have to have them if you don't want them.
I get them cuz I like picking different colors. My fav combo so far is hot pink and black alternating. 8)
It's really cool how they put them on too. They put them on diagonally.
Sorry I don't have any pics. I'm at school and left my digital camera at home :x

onny

#17 Post by onny »

Good that i denied self ligaturing brackets, didn't want to miss color styling :)

I most favor strong shiny and glowing colors, like the royal blue i currently wear. I will continue with red, black, pink, blue and mixtures of it.

Very cool colorful pic @ butterfly, even 2 different colors on a single bracket. But already a bit to exaggerated. (I wouldnt deny it though if offered :P ) Ill asking for rainbow colors on one future adjustment, new color each bracket :)
Sep03/2007 6th adjustment.
Nov08/2006 was B-day!
36 month top and bottom metal. All 8 molars banded now. Bioprogressive technic and HG some day.
My Braces Journey Blog.