Matty's story - updated picture 12/13 - 3rd adjustment!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Matty

#16 Post by Matty »

I went in for my 4th adjustment today and my ortho said everything is coming along nicely. :D He put all kinds of kinks in my wire, so I seem to be extra sore tonight. But, that's ok!! I am soooo happy with my progress being sore is a pleasure!

I was very happy to get rid of my light blue ligs - they were stained a yucky, dingy gray-ish color. Not attractive at all! So, I went for 'radical red' in celebration of Christmas.

Here's a comparison picture. The top photo was taken on my brace-day, 9/26/06 - the bottom picture was taken today.

MuleNag

#17 Post by MuleNag »

Great progress! I love the colors you have chosen...I wish my ortho had that nice lavendar and blue!
4 teeth extracted~4/27/06
Braced~5/11/06
Lowers off!~11/13/07
Bottoms off!!!!!!~07/15/08
My story~ http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=11249

Matty

#18 Post by Matty »

MuleNag wrote:Great progress! I love the colors you have chosen...I wish my ortho had that nice lavendar and blue!
:)...and I always wish my ortho had other colors! Like light pink, magenta, white... *sigh*

Matty

#19 Post by Matty »

Thank you everyone!! I'm quite excited about my progress. :D I had no idea I'd see things happen so quickly.