Second thoughts?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

missing_tooth

#16 Post by missing_tooth »

I realized I had to go through with the ortho treatment or I would never advance in a job or get anywhere in life. I wanted to be seen as a "person of quality" like everyone else.
You hit the nail on the head right there. I talked to a coworker who had braces. He had some great things to say. Vain? Yes, probably some. The first thing I noticed when I met this guy was his teeth. Amazingly strait and white. Little did I know he had years of braces and 3 implants.

Nothing like a first impression.

- Missing Tooth -

OneTime

#17 Post by OneTime »

I had second thoughts after I had them on for that short period. I just get hungry most of the time and can't really eat much. The hunger is killing me.

In process...
4 spacer and upper braced 1/10
Spacer removed and fully braced 1/24
Final 05/15/08