2 year anniversary!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

hannah164

#16 Post by hannah164 »

Thank you everyone for your support and congratulations! I can't believe I've made it this far but I've still got so much further to go! :roll:

No, I'm sorry, I can't post pics! I don't have a digital camera, and I'm technologically challenged! :lol: AT my consulation, my ortho told me that my estimated treatment time was 4+ years but a few weeks ago he told my dad that I was nowhere close to finishing in 2 more years and that he wasn't even going to try to give me an estimate for finishing! :shock: :(

Chris, Congratulations on almost making it to 2 years! :wink: The "difficult case" thing can get a little frustrating! :? Most of the time only my ortho works on me because the assistants don't even have a clue what to do with me! :shock: He always takes like a good 5 minutes to look in my mouth and then seems really confused about what to me! :roll: Gets a little old!
Good luck!

CLAmom, Well, it was really hard to stay positive when everyone else is seeing great progress and mine is so limited and slow! :roll: But I tried to focus on how beautiful my smile will EVENTUALLY be! :lol: Just try to stay positive and not focus too much on your braces! :wink:

~HAnnah

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05